Services we offer
At the Kitsilano Family Law Group we are pleased to be able to assist you with your legal problems in a number of different ways. While our primary speciality is family law and we have the experience and the knowledge to assist you in resolving issues of child custody, property division and child and spousal support, as well as protection orders if needed, we are also able to assist you in the preparation of wills and the probating of estates. Here are a number of services which we offer in the fields of family law and wills and estates:
- Negotiation, Mediation and Collaborative Law - we can assist you in working out agreements with your former spouse.
- Litigation - court if necessary, but not necessarily court.
- Hear the Child Reports - we can interview children who are involved in custody cases and produce reports setting out their views.
- Parenting Coordination - we can work with separated and divorced parents and help them to co-parent and/or make decisions regarding their children.
- Wills and Estates - we can prepare wills on your behalf and also probate estates as needed.
- Services in French - we offer our services in both French and English for your convenience.